The Forums are for support provided by the community only. AppCarvers Developers do not check them regularly. If you need fast support directly from us and have an active support subscription, please contact us using Support Tickets.  Feature requests and presale questions should also be submitted using Support Tickets. 

AppCarvers Forum

1. Philipp
  2. Easysocial App
  3. Friday, 07 December 2018

Hey,
before buying the EasySocial App I´ve got 3 Questions i would like to get answered.

First of i would like to know in what aspects I can configure the App with access to the code, for example adding more than one language option into the app or to change the layout and design afterwards.

Secondly I would like to know if I can still have access to the code after the 6 month are over or will I have to buy it over and over?

Thirdly i want to know if I HAVE TO send you assets so you can create a customised build. Or if I can add them myself and create the build?

Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

Hi,
I have paid the subscription since Sep 2018, but till now the App has many functions gap to the Easysocial web version.
That is why I am asking for customization.

Be frank, their feedback on those Tickets are slow and the communication is not very effective and dis-link sometimes though English is a formal language in India.
For this past 3 months, I have been kept on asking questions, but only ONE build on Android is available.
For iOS, even I have invited them as admin to App Store, they tell no invitation email is received.

Hope this help.
Regards
Fred

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Easysocial App
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

They finally extended my subscription and provide a Skype account for efficient communication such that I could have a merely 90% compromised build to submit for both iOS and Android.
And I haven't continued my subscription after expiry.

Hope this information helps.

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Easysocial App
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!