We are happy to bring you EasySocial App 5.6.3 with the new Mark all as read feature and facility to display unread notifications. Users can now see all unread notification in-app and he/she can mark it as read to all the notifications. We have also fixed a few bugs reported by our subscribers. EasySocial App is now compatible with EasySocial v5.3.4.
Try the Free version
Try the free version on your site today. This version is full-featured and comes with AppCarvers branding. Make sure you read the documentation for setting up the APIs to ensure you can make the app work with your site. You can also try using the demo credentials that the app is packaged with.
Get a custom build with your own branding
Love the EasySocial app and want one for your own website? We offer customized builds as a service that lets you brand the app with your own colors and logo. Learn more about Getting your own Customized Build.
Read on for the feature description and detailed changelog.
Show unread notifications and mark all as read
With the new “Mark all Read” notification in EasySocial App 5.6.3, users can now mark all notifications as read with a single click. New unread notifications count is now numbered and highlighted.
- [IOS 5] - upload videos]- Shows “Something went wrong” error message when users upload video through camera plus chat as well.
- Inconsistent text visible on all video posts once the user selects the video visibility for Registered users.
- [iOS] User getting the option to select a category on the homepage while tapping continuously on the upload button.
- [Share view]- Video is visible multiple times if the user continuously tapped on the upload button.
- Users getting a warning to enter the recipient's name even if already exists there.
- Respective event created by the user is not visible in the MY event tab.
- [Page]- Friend list while tagging a friend is not displaying.